End August, Padel Belgium, together with Royal Uccle Sport, is organizing a gathering for Kids and Juniors with various activities such as tournament per age category and clinics for kids. The objective is to boost Padel among our juniors and offer all padel clubs and instructors an opportunity for their younger members to meet.
– August Wed 23 to Sun 27, 2017
– Boys -18, -16, -14
– Girls -18, -16, -14
Mixed pairs are also allowed in every categories. According to the number of pairs, the organizers will adapt the categories, groups and draw.
The schedule will be divided per category, so all players must only come 1 or max 2 days in the club.
Padel4Kids: Activities and clinics for kids (6 to 11) will be organized Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday
– Open to all Juniors living in Belgium.
– 5 euros per person for Junior tournament
– Free for clinics (6-11 years old)
RULES OF PLAY
– According to the number of teams registered and logistical aspects, the organizors will priviledge one system or another.
– Direct elimination or Round Robin
– Schedules are not changeable. We ask for your flexibility. The organizors will do their best to provide you with a clear schedule of play and group all
– Players/teams must be present 20 minutes before the schedule of their match, and meet with Head-Referee.
– In case of difficult weather conditions or logistical issues, the organizors have the right to change the schedule and location of the Match.