WC JUNIORS 2019
The Junior Padel World Championship will take place this year in Castellón (Spain) from 12 to 19 of October. Padel Belgium is composing a team of 12 boys and 12 girls to compete and defend the colors of our country.
More info: http://www.mundialmenores.com
Agenda selection trainings:
- Sunday July 14 (10:00-13:00): Training Padel 4U2 Gent
- Saturday July 27 (14:00-17:00): Training Bayards Liège
- Registration deadline (to be part of the selection process): July 31 (see Google form hereunder “REGISTRATIONS)
- Sunday August 4 (14:00-17:00): Training Arenal Mechelen
- Saturday August 10 (14:00-17:00): Training Casa de Padel Genval
- Pre-selection August 15
- Final selection August 25
- September/October: team trainings
Selection will be based on level (competition results), technical, tactical and mental capabilities, availabilities, position (left-right) and team player aspects.
For every category (U14, U16, U18 boys and girls) there will be minimum 2 and maximum 4 players selected.
For every participation there will be a small fee to cover the costs.
Let’s go Belgium!! 🇧🇪
NL – Nick Braet (email@example.com)
FR – Laurent Jeuniaux (firstname.lastname@example.org)